This site can be used in various ways.
- You could just dip in and tackle an exercise that will improve an area where you scored low.
- You could pick and mix various exercises for a range of areas that need strengthening or
- You could start working through all the exercises in a systematic way.
Together the exercises add up to a complete programme that can help you design the kind of life you really want. Further on in this section is a short quiz that will help you find out how to get the best from this website. Make sure you revisit the quiz at regular intervals. As you make progress, your scores will change and help you decide on the next areas for improvement.
"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth."
The site is divided into three sections with each exercise colour-coded to show where it fits into the overall structure:
will help you to take a fresh look at your life and decide:
- What you're really good at and what you enjoy doing
- What really motivates you in life
- How well you are balancing the various areas of your life
will help you picture the kind of life you really want and:
- Believe in your own ability to change things
- Explore all kinds of possibilities for creating your new life
- Check that you're able to make that new life a reality
will show you how to get there by:
- Creating the steps to make it happen
- Finding the right people to help you
- Learning how you can help yourself
- Making your new approach a lifetime habit