3 Thinking – a creative approach to fulfil personal, organisation and community potential
Windmills encourages those we work with to explore a 3 Thinking approach to the projects we develop.
Support begins with the individual, discovering what their skills, motivations, values, and passions are. This discovery of what really matters to them leads them to create a vision for the future and begin to realise this picture by taking positive actions. This activity is focused on the ME circle. Further benefits emerge however when the individual reflects on this within the context of the organisation they work in.
How can they fully realise their potential within the organisational context and create a win/win maximising their capability for both personal and organisational growth. What are the opportunities around them to make this real now – what can they begin to do today to fulfil their potential and support the priorities of the organisation? This is focused on the WE circle. Take this one step further still and consider the wider community in which the WE – of individuals and organisation operate – the Community circle – THEM.
Exploring the ways to maximise potential within the wider community, fostering stronger and more sustainable links, developing partnerships and new opportunities.
Together these three dimensions create the final circle of US – with the combined energy, commitment, focus and passion to make things happen.
Take a look at the case studies below about our work in each of these areas and contact us to find out more…
- National Careers Service in the North East of England – a new approach for advice and guidance
- Manchester Solutions – A New Toolkit for the National Careers Service in Manchester
- O2 Thinking Bigger: A new approach for employee engagement
- William Hill – developing different perspectives to employee engagement
- Shropshire Local Authority – change and transformation to improve public service
- Roadshow support for innovation in change for Weightmans and Eversheds
- Hope University – Supporting Individuals with Change through a Coaching Model
- Westinghouse – Developing Personal Value in the Leadership Team
- Random House – a partnership to create No Regrets
- Developing Talent with the Border Agency
- National Deanery Career management support for Doctors
- Employee Well Being with Merseyside Police and Liverpool PCT
- Irish Retirement Planning Council – Developing Creative Strategies for Retirement
- Co-operative Group – Career Management Support for Senior Management
- Carillion Construction builds a difference in the community
- Trinity St Peters Primary School – a new pilot primary curriculum
- Community Engagement with the Smile £10 Challenge
- Support for disadvantaged and disaffected young people in Shropshire Schools
- Volunteering England collaborates on a Crazy Paving approach to Volunteering and Employability
- Raising Aspirations of Young People in Collaboration with Mencap and Greenbank
- “If Only I’d known”, making the most of higher education with The Association of Graduate Recruiters
- Developing Employability & Enterprise with Graduates Yorkshire
- RAF Kinloss & Skills Development Scotland – reducing the regional impact of a major site closure
- Community Engagement – “Play Your Part” through your Faith and Church
- Road show Delivery by bringing learning to life with No Regrets
- Leadership with a Difference – a 3 Thinking Approach
- Mothers Union – helping others to realise their potential
- Zim – Workplace Outplacement Support