WEDNESDAY 25-36 years
The middle of the week which for many represents the major investment of time we make in work. Increasingly this period of our lives is based in uncertain times, jobs for life have gone, technology continues to change the world of work and the need to maintain employability, create a portfolio approach to work, and play to particular strengths is vital.
- William Hill – developing different perspectives to employee engagement
- Random House – a partnership to create No Regrets
- Developing Talent with the Border Agency
- National Deanery Career Management support for Doctors
- RAF Kinloss & Skills Development Scotland – reducing the regional impact of a major site closure